Prepaid Is The Best Choice
For Bad Credit Cell Phones
This webpage provides information about bad credit cell phones with no credit checks, and no contracts. It is intended to assist people who have negative credit reports obtain reliable, and affordable, mobile phone service.
It is also intended for those who want to avoid being tied down to a long term service contract. It will explain how this type of mobile service works. There is also a link further down this page where you can apply online with no credit check.
This picture clearly shows just one of many situations in life that makes a cell phone not just a convenient thing to have, but a major necessity!
We are constantly bombarded with TV ads from the major companies like Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, and T mobile. They have many calling plan options. However if you are a person with bad credit you quickly find out that your options are very limited.
Those plans that we see advertised everywhere aren’t available to people who have what those companies consider to be bad credit. In fact the very first thing those companies do is run a credit report. If it comes back as unacceptable to them, then people are denied the service. Or required to make a upfront deposit that can be as high as $500 or more.
So the question is: Where can people who have negative credit reports get cell phone service?
There are other options available! You can get mobile phone service even if you have poor credit. Prepaid cell phone plans can be your very best choice. There are also many people with good credit that prefer this type of service in order to avoid contracts which would lock them into services for a designated amount of time and money.
However if you are someone with bad credit, then you will be able to have wireless phones service by using this these types of plans. There is no credit check and no large deposit require upfront to activate your service.
HOW WILL PREPAID MOBILE SERVICE BENEFIT YOU:
* Unlike standard cell phone service, prepaid wireless plans do not require you to sign a contract.
* For those who have negative credit, prepaid cell phone services have no credit checks.
* Often, you’ll be able to find cell phone offers that do not require a deposit to be put down in order to obtain a phone and purchase minutes.
* If you have teens or younger children that will require a cell phone in order to stay in touch with you throughout the day, prepaid cell phones are a wonderful option, since there’s no age requirement in order to purchase minutes. Parents simply buy the phone, and their kids can purchase the minutes that they need at most local convenience stores, department stores or pharmacies.
* Unlike most mobile plans, there are no hidden fees that are tacked on by cell phone carriers who offer the prepaid option. Since everything is paid in advance, you save on taxes, as well as activation fees and termination fees. Basically, it’s one price to buy the minutes, without any extra charges hanging over your head.
* You are able to get an Android Smartphone.
* Texting and Data Plans are available
* You can change your calling plan anytime you choose.
TracFone Is Rated As The Best
Pre-Paid Cell Phones Service
TracFone is the undisputed leader of prepaid wireless in the
US and the least expensive way to own a cell phone in America.
TracFone is a subsidiary of America Movil, which has more
cell phone customers than AT&T and Verizon combined!
Simply click below, then enter the zip code where the service
will be used. Then choose model & color of phone and sign up!
Once you’re with TracFone you can easily add minutes Online,
Or at convenient locations like Wal–Mart, Target, Radio Shack,
Office Depot, and 7–11 stores. Or through the phone itself.
NO CREDIT CHECKS, NO CONTRACTS
NO HIDDEN FEES, NO SECURITY DEPOSITS
BadCreditAssistance.com 809 Aberdeen Rd Drawer 9001 Hampton VA 23670
Info USA1 does not make the personal loans or provide the services.
For over 15 years we connect the best companies with people who need them.
Finally, Its Time to Help People with Bad Credit!